Home > Shopping
Florida offers a wide variety of outlet centres, speciality stores, boutiques and malls featuring some of the world’s most popular names in shopping. With free shuttle services from local hotels to the area’s top shopping destinations, planning an incredible shopping trip is easy.
With so many different choices in such a compact area, you won’t have to choose one shopping experience over another.
Sophisticated shoppers won’t want to miss the area’s upscale malls, including The Mall at Millenia, where you can find popular stores such as Chanel, or The Florida Mall the area’s biggest shopping mall, with more than 250 stores and restaurants. And don’t forget to visit the unique collection of shops by Festival Bay Mall at International Drive.
Enjoy great bargains at Orlando’s selection of designer outlet centres. These popular outlets feature the hottest brand names, without the famous price tag! Choose from:
- Prime Outlets, Orlando - which boasts more than 170 stores offering a mix of everyday and designer labels.
- Orlando Premium Outlets - where you’ll find an easy to shop atmosphere coupled with some of your favourite stores.
- The Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores - featuring popular brand name stores.
- Winter Park - hunt for unique treasures on Park Avenue, where you’ll find one of a kind boutiques, galleries and upscale retail chains along the historic street.
- Thornton Park – here you’ll find speciality stores perfect for an afternoon of exploring.
If you fancy a shopping spree in Florida but don’t want the hassle then why not check out our fantastic Shopping Extravaganza Tour. Our Florida shopping experience is one not to be missed and takes you to the most popular shopping malls in Olrando, Florida!