Home > SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando, which opened in 1973, is a compelling combination of theme park, water park and marine-life zoological park.
SeaWorld, which covers an area of over 200 acres, has managed to perfect the perfect recipe for adventure – thrilling rides, world-class shows and extraordinary animal encounters.
Here you can come face-to-face with killer whales, ride on state-of-the-art rollercoasters and watch an unforgettable show that will stay with you long after the event.
All of this adds up to the perfect place to bring family and friends for a guaranteed day of fun and excitement in the Florida sunshine.
SeaWorld’s opening and closing times vary with the seasons, but generally, admission starts at 9.00am. Closing times vary greatly, although in the summertime, the usual closing time is 10.00pm.
There are many activities that take place outside of these times, so it’s best to check right before you go.
Whilst the park is always busy, some times are more popular with visitors than others. Peak periods include:
- Summertime: Late May through to early September.
- Weekends: Weekends are obviously more popular than weekdays. Monday through to Thursday is generally a quieter time to visit.
- Easter: The week either side of Easter can be busy.
- Thanksgiving Weekend: Thanksgiving is celebrated each year on the 4th Thursday in November.
- Washington’s Birthday Weekend: Celebrated each year on February 21st.
- Independence Day Weekend: July 4th.
- Christmas Holidays: Includes the whole of the Christmas period, right through to the New Year.
SeaWorld has almost 6,700 vehicle parking places available for guests. With a car park that large, it’s easy to forget where you’ve parked, so write your lot and row number on something waterproof!
- Cars and motorbikes: $14
- Recreational vehicles: $15
- Preferred parking: $20
Highlights of the Park
All the rides are fun at SeaWorld, but some come up time and time again on the favourites lists. These include:
Dining at SeaWorld Orlando
There’s no need to go hungry at SeaWorld, with plenty of eateries offering every kind of cuisine imaginable, there’ll be something to suit every palate and pocket.
All Day Dining Deal
SeaWorld’s great value All Day Dining Deal offers visitors all they can eat, all day long at participating restaurants.
- Children from age 3 to 9 years old: $13.95
- Children over 10 years old and adults: $29.95
Participating restaurants include:
- Voyagers Smokehouse
- Seaport Pizza
- Terrace Garden Buffet
- The Spice Mill
- Seafire Inn
- Mango Joe’s
Restaurants at SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando is renowned for its shows which include, without exaggeration, some of the best animal shows in the world.
SeaWorld has 2 new planned attractions, Turtle Trek, which will open in spring 2012 on April 27 and Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin, set to open in 2013
Purchase SeaWorld Tickets
As one of the biggest suppliers of SeaWorld tickets, FloridaTix are dedicated to bringing you the best prices for SEA Parks tickets along with friendly and helpful customer service: